Saturday, July 22, 2006

In with the new!

Nuts to this keeping up with old journal entries. I'm givin' you guys the fresh stuff from here on out. (At some point I'll create a document with all my entries for your perusal. . .however, I doubt I know that many people that dedicated to my life's details, but I can always flatter myself with the idea that somebody wants to live vicariously through me).

Anyway, I'll be back on tomorrow to post hightlights from my Edinburgh holiday, my adventures in singing to a congregation with my hands (not as easy as it looks) and generally fun housekeeping stuff like diluting mass quantities of sanitising solution. I bet you can't wait. :)

Back soon with the good stuff, perhaps even some poems from the Iona vollies' Write Club. Keep an eye out.

No comments: